Friday, January 15, 2016

JMC DESIGNS NEW RELEASE - HEY MATE! & FREEBIES

I come from a land down under, where the land is dry, and adventure awaits around every corner. Step off the plane and you'll see a wild assortment of animals and sights. Don't forget to scrap it all when you come home!



Okay seriously, I do not come from the land down under, but I have always loved the land down under!  Ever since the movie Crocodile Dundee came out I have been fascinated with Australia. Then the Crocodile Hunter showed up and I was even more taken in with the country.  So this kit I made just because.



It has beautiful, deep colors and fun, unique elements to scrap anything from kids to travel to just about anything you can think of. 


Hey Mate...is 50% off until January 23rd
And if you need some inspiration, check out these fantastic layouts by our creative team.

Katherine
Beth
Heather
and check out this card front that Heather made
Look how versatile this kit can be.

Jodi has a freebie alpha for you. Click Preview to Download or HERE
And here's a freebie I created for you using Hey Mate. Click on the image for a direct download.

2 comments: