Thursday, October 8, 2015

HAUNTED NIGHTMARES from SCRAPS N PIECES BY LORI & HEIDI

Halloween isn't all black and white and orange There is color and life beneath the surface of this holiday. Haunted Nightmares draws on the traditions of Da de Muertos, Halloweentown, and trick or treating fun for a perfectly spooky color scheme. This kit comes packed with festive patterned papers and seasonal elements, with a hint to all the things that make Halloween great. It can be used for scrapping costume photos, the Haunted Mansion, or Nightmare Before Christmas fun.

Get, Haunted Nightmares during the first week of purchase for half off!

SNP_HN_Preview
SNP_HN_Papers
Look at these great layouts from our CT.









Don't forget to grab these great FREEBIES!

Here's my freebie I made you. Image is linked.


You can get this one if you are signed up for our newsletter.







>

1 comment:

  1. Second freebie doesn't have a link. I am signed up for the newsletter and don't get one. I try to resubmit again and tells me I am already signed up. What do I do? Love these freebies!

    ReplyDelete