Friday, December 20, 2013

INSPIRED TEMPLATES VOL. 3

Queen Wild Scraps has a new template set for sale. There is some fabulous white space and one set has some cool postage stamp frames you can clip with paper. The template set is on sale for 50% off today through December 26th over at Scraps-N-Pieces.
.QWS_I3_previewweb
Here's some inspiration to get your creative juices flowing: 
These first two are mine:
QWS_I3_Beth1
QWS_I3_Beth2
Henriett used Glam Christmas for the first of her two layouts. QWS_I3_Henriett1
QWS_I3_Henriett2 
 Kandice has a cookie decorating layout
QWS_I3_Kandice1
Kristal has three great layouts that showcase Christmas activities.QWS_I3_Kristal1 QWS_I3_Kristal2 QWS_I3_Kristal3 
Lyndee has a great layout she did for the Quote/Slogan Challenge at SNP this month.
QWS_I3_Lyndee1
Teresa used At the North Pole for adorable Santa layout.QWS_I3_Teresa1 
 Tina filled her white space with a neat stitched alpha title.QWS_I3_Tina1
Trinity has a precious layout with some neat selective coloring.QWS_I3_Trinity1

No comments:

Post a Comment