Thursday, October 31, 2013

LIVE LAUGH LOVE: OCTOBER

Live Laugh Love: October is a beautiful kit that is kicking off a series of kits. This month's kit is such a beautiful seasonal, but a typical colour palette of peaches, rusts and greens. I liked it when I first decided on it, but now that the kit is finished and I've seen the LOs my team has made using it, I LOVE it! I think you will agree with me when you see the LOs you make with it too.

This is another large kit - there are 60 elements and 24 papers. You are definitely getting your money's worth with this kit! And remember, it's just the start of things to come. Once you collect all of the series, you will have a huge collection! It's currently on sale.


Let's see The North Stars gorgeous layouts!


Here's an extra freebie that Janet created for you. I include this freebie in with the Facebook ones too. But if you do not do Facebook click on the preview or here to go to Janet's blog.

Here's what the Newsletter subscribers got in their email today. 

Be sure to join me for a speed scrap tonight at Scraps N Pieces to start off our SNP anniversary / DSD weekend. I'm giving away No Rulz Add-On to everyone who completes the speed scrap on time. I hope to see you there!!
And here is what the prize looks like:
Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment