Wednesday, August 14, 2013

CATCH THE WAVE JUST RELEASED AT SNP

You gotta head over to SNP and check out the brand new kit just released by Ladybug Scraps called CATCH THE WAVE

Catch The Wave (PU/S4H/S4O)

This amazing kit is chocked full of elements and papers to scrap all your water park pics, swimming pics and just about any kind of pics. Check out my layout below using this kit to scrap a simple page (not water related) using Queen Wild Scraps newest templates I mentioned above, Something Simple.

Here's some inspiration by Ladybug Scraps amazing CT to help kick-start your creative juices. And if you scroll down further, you'll find a freebie I created for you!





Name:  lounging.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  93.6 KB



And here's the freebie I promised you. A QP I made using Catch the Wave. Just click on the image and then right click and 'save as' to your computer as a png so it retains it's transparency. I hope you enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment